My musical journey began when I was 7 and lasts until now. I am a violist full of passion. As a soloist and a chamber musician I have performed in the most renowned concert halls in Poland and abroad. My skills and interpretation have been recognised and awarded by virtuoso players during Polish and international competitions. Currently I am a student of the Karol Szymanowski Academy of Music in Katowice.
I started my musical education in the Grażyna Bacewicz Music School in Jaworzno and since the earliest time I have been awarded at the violin competitions. In 2010 I changed the instrument to viola and continued learning in the Karol Szymanowski State General School of Music in Katowice in a viola class of Łukasz Syrnicki, a violist of the Silesian String Quartet. In 2019 I completed my Bachelor degree with a distinction at the Fryderyk Chopin University of Music in Warsaw in a viola class of Piotr Reichert, Katarzyna Budnik and Michał Bryła and in chamber music classes of Wojciech Koprowski and Katarzyna Jankowska-Borzykowska. In the year 2018/2019 as a scholar of the Erasmus+ programme I studied at the Hanns Eisler Academy of Music in Berlin in a viola class of Simone Jandl. At a present time I am a student of the Karol Szymanowski Academy of Music in Katowice in a viola class of Elżbieta Mrożek-Loska.
As a soloist, chamber musician and an orchestra member I have performed in top concert halls, among others in Tonhalle Zürich, Auditorium Parco della Musica in Rome, National Concert Hall in Dublin, Kurhaus in Merano, National Philharmonic in Warsaw, National Radio Symphony Orchestra Hall in Katowice, Witold Lutosławski’s S1 Studio, Silesian Philharmonic, Krzysztof Penderecki’s European Music Centre, Royal Castle in Warsaw and in the Palace on the Isle in the Royal Łazienki. Furthermore, I have performed in Singapore, Hongkong, United Arab Emirates, England, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Serbia and Italy during festivals as the Dresdner Musikfestpiele, Südtirol Festival, Nomus Festival, Chopin and his Europe Festival and La Folle Journée Festival.
As a soloist I have performed with the LGT Young Soloists, Silesian Philharmonic Orchestra, Zabrzańska Philharmonic Orchestra and the Archetti Chamber Orchestra. I have cooperated with artists such as Kirill Troussov, Maxim Rysanov, Louise Hopkins, Jacek Kaspszyk, Massimiliano Caldi, Marek Moś, Łukasz Syrnicki, Monika Urbaniak-Lisik, Rainer Honeck, Simone Jandl, Alexander Gilman, National Pihilharmonic Orchestra in Warsaw, AUKSO Chamber Orchestra, Beethoven Academy Orchestra, the New Music Orchestra and the Archetti Chamber Orchestra.
In the years 2016-2018 I was a member of the LGT Young Soloists – the swiss orchestra consisting of young and talented musicians from all ober the world. With this ensemble I did many concert tour in Europe and Asia. Furthermore, in August 2018 I was a special guest at the MS Europa 2 cruise ship where I played concerts with LGT Young Soloists. I had a pleasure to record with this ensemble a CD „The Nordic Dream” for the RCA / Sony Music and a DVD from a live concert in 2016.
I am a scholar of scholarships granted by:
– „Młoda Polska” scholarship sponsored by the Minister of Culture and National Heritage and the National Cultural Centre
– the Prime Minister
– the Minister of Culture and National Heritage
– the Governor of Silesian Voivodeship
– the President of Jaworzno
– the Director of the Centre for Art Education
– the National Children’s Fund
I participated in:
– Masterclasses guided by masters of viola and violin, among others Maxim Rysanov, Wolfgang Klos, Simone Jandl, Roberto Diaz, Bernhard Forck, Patrick Jüdt, Rainer Honeck, Evan Rothstein, Katarzyna Budnik, Andrzej Gębski, Marcin Baranowski, Marek Szwarc, Krystyna Makowska-Ławrynowicz and Krystyna Borucińska
– Demo lessons with Pierre Henri Xuereb and Jerzy Kosmala during the 41st Viola Congress in Cracow
– Orchestral workshops with the Vienna Philharmonic and AUKSO chamber orchestra conducted by Marek Moś
– The Young Musician of the Year 2016 as a preselection to the Eurovision contest